Universidad Azteca may use your personal data for the purpose of admission evaluation, student data-base.
- What data do we collect?
- Data on names, date of birth, nationality, identification document, prior qualifications
- By submission of the data in applications for enrollment or validation
- How will we use your data?
- For the purpose of evaluation and assessment of the personal qualifications for admission eligibility or validation.
- How do we store your data?
- We are not using your data for marketing purposes.
What data do we collect?
The University collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, date of birth, nationality, identification document, prior qualifications etc.)
- Personal information as per the application forms submitted by applicant
How do we collect your data?You directly provide the University with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our courses or services.
- Voluntarily complete an application form via email.
- Data you may additionally supply during the course and evaluation phase of a programme admission or validation.
The University may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources given your written prior consent:
- Government and public administration sources;
- Licensing bodies or Professional Certification bodies;
- Any other source that you recommend and suggest in order to conduct the evaluation of the application subject.
How will we use your data?
The University collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with communications related to our services we provide.
How do we store your data?
The University securely stores your data at the head office with limited access.
We will keep your data for the period of enrollment or validation plus the graduation data as long as the university in operation. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
The University would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Universidad Azteca International Network System.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please INFORM US.
What are your data protection rights?
Our University would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request the University for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions, as long as you are not actively enrolled in a course of study.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email.
What are your data protection rights?